donderdag 10 september 2009

-

So I'm at dress rehearsal waiting on my mama! She went with my aunt edi to starbucks! So, duh, she's bringing me back some! :)

I'm going to be rocking some awesome looks on tour! WOW. It is Wednesday and my 1st show is SUNDAY! I can't believe this is my first tour since '07!!! Anyway... The lady just asked me to try on green spandex pants... Uh, no thank u. :)

I'm also listening to paramore!! I haven't in what seems like years! My friend Karina was listening to them today and I was like "ohmygoodness!!" ha.

Well I'm at dress rehearsal, thankfully I don't have to dance right now!! I am SO beyond tired!
Mom hasn't been able to talk to me about how in trouble I am yet but I know it'll happen SOON!

He made it home safe, we laid in bed for about an hour talking. Then I sent him to the couch (he couldve gone to a guest bedroom) and we crashed!! I fell asleep at rehearsal so I'm ok. Just not OVERLY enthusiastic... Haha.

Hope all is well, I love text blogging! Which means WAY more blogs :) hehe. Especialllyyyy on tour!! Love ya! Xx

1 opmerking:

  1. yeah u work really really hard even though it is stressful you should be very proud of yr work yr so so so talented. id give up everything i had to become a singer but not for the money bc if i did become a singer id give more than half to st, judes cancer patients as well as foster facilities.
    but don't bring yr self down stay strong cuz work always pays off in the long run miley..
    for me i do live a good life but i have dreams and wishes that aren't so easy to have met when u don't have connections or people who encourage you. you are very fortunate yourself to live the life you live. be proud of where you came from your a beautiful girl and you have so much going for you
    x0x0 Mandii33

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen