vrijdag 25 september 2009

Just answer questions =]

'On my Twitter, (I get) so many replies like 'This song inspires me' and 'This inspires me.' ..One of the reasons why I love that site is being able to see what people are saying about the record.'

On whether some songs are 'too personal' to write: Yes, sometimes I write songs just to write them. I have written thousands of songs that are just for me. I will even play them for my friends, and they will say, 'Will that be on your next record?' and I'll say, 'No, that was just for me. That was just for my peace of mind.'

And I think that is important to do that. Not always writing a song and be like, 'Oh, that is going to be on a record.' If it sounds great and it is something that you think goes along with the album that you are putting together, that is awesome. If not then it's cool. It doesn't matter.'

What is the most diva like thing about you? This tour is the most diva thing. Because when I got here, it was like, 'OK, we are not messing around, this thing is going to be like full out. We are going to get everything, it's going to continue to blow peoples minds.' And everyone was like, 'Alright Miley is stepping it up.' And I was like, 'Yeah, it is my tour.' The first time I was actually going out, no Hannah Montana, none of that. Just my own style.

1 opmerking:

  1. im kinda happy its not hannah i like hannah but i love miley...so im happy its all you not fake you hannah is fake lol...but miley isn't fake your real and your amazeing....i can't wait to see you at the concert but iwish i could meet you...and all your replys on your twtter haha none of mine well maybe some but most arne't about you music or it insprise me or anything like that thier all about something you said and i reply...you have funny tweets someimes and sometimes some are so wow!!!! make you think and some are like ahha alread knew that miley lol...god bless you btw this is @teamsupportmrc so you know is talkig to you....love ya god bless you

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen