dinsdag 8 september 2009

Senseless venting.

Well yesterday I couldn't blog. I'm gonna try and set my phone up for it but they said if I put my number in to TEXT my blog, it'd give me a whole different account! So I'm going to get ahold of one of my friends that's done this and see what to do.

Anyway, I've kinda noticed that on comments I get really nice comments on my blog! Thank ya'll for everything. But please take note that this blog is not about like "celebrity" life ( unless I'm having a bad day, then I will vent all OVER that!). So YES, I do LOVE your comments but HERE I'd love to read "Oh I relate to that!" and hear YOUR story or something, ya know? Not so much "I'm your biggest fan!" even if that DOES make my day completely, I just really want to be related to here. Cause there WILL be a lot of negative!

On to my day.
Yesterday, I was at rehearsal, and I was hanging out with the same friend that went through my phone. It was smart, that he didn't bring it up. I didn't either. We let it slide, and I'm almost positive it's over now. I don't "hold" grudges. I let it go pretty fast unless it's something that absolutely kills me. So we're all good now! I was so tired. I didn't sleep at ALL the night before, being up with friends and stuff. So I was so tired, I was laying in the MIDDLE of my rehearsal stage, band playing, singing. Laying flat on my back, singing in rehearsal, while ( secretly) trying to fall asleep. Which I did. And as soon as I did, Ashlee Nino ( one of my bestest friends/dancers) YANKED me off of the hitch and let me fall. So I woke up in a HORRIBLE mood. Not because OF her, but because I fell asleep in the first place. I wanted to stay awake so I could sleep early last night. Didn't happen.

Well yesterday, my stress level was SO high! I didn't even notice that it was stress. I thought it was just because I woke up a little late at rehearsal ( which I don't need to be sleeping at! I have tour SO SOON!) but at first, when I woke up I was at SUCH a high stress level.

I was literally crying if someone made something the least bit difficult. Mom asked me to do something? "UGH!"
I almost got grounded twice because I had SUCH a bad attitude. I didn't want anyone talking to me, anywhere near me and ESPECIALLY messing things up. I was trying not to cry, and making excuses of WHY I was crying considering I didn't know.
I was yelling and snapping at people, it was horrible.

I am so blessed, because I have the best people in my life. The ones that can SEE the big "MILEY'S STRESSING, RUN AWAY" tattoo'd across my forehead at those times. So they did. Today I'm MUCH better. After about an hour last night I was okay. And I calmed down.

But stress has been taking over my life lately! I need to really focus on the GOOD things Not the stressful things. That will get me NO WHERE and I know that. So I'm trying!

My mama is one of those MOm's that never stops talking. Now my Mom is my best friend, but it's ALWAYS. "So guess what happened," "So yesterday," "So Miley guess what," and she talks about everything. Of course me, being a TALKER, appreciates it! But we get into these bickering things and we start argueing and it's HORRIBLE. I almost got in SO MUCH trouble last night because we were fighting SO bad, and it was over something so stupid.

She called my Dad, he told me I better stop ( which doesn't do ANYTHING. He's the push over parent! Ha.) and eventually I just gave in cause I was so annoyed and she almost locked me in a closet. And I don't want to sit in a closet for hours. And no, not MY closet. The hall closet. Which is about as small as I am. Ha.

Braison ( brudder) recently went through a HUGE break up with his ex Zoey. I love that girl to death, but now they're avoiding eachother and I never see her anymore ( "anymore" being the 4 days they've been over.) and I know he's stressed, and he's an emo ( HA!) so that doesn't help. I wuvv him though, and he is actually going to try and spend some time with me tonight after rehearsal! For a couple days he's been with friends and stuff, and staying with my sister Brandi in her new place. So we've been apart. We're not the "strongest" siblings. If I'm closer to any, it'd be Brandi or Noah. Probably Brandi because she relates to me SO much! But we all get along SUPER well.

I have Trace, who is SUPER protective and "hates" every boy that hurts me. Unless the boy makes it up, it usually stays in the "hate" factor. ( Trace doesn't "hate" anyone, he just likes to believe he's the cool guy who can... but he can't. he has a big heart!)
I have Brandi, who is older than me but she's BEEN through most of what ( teenage wise) I'm going through. And her and Sam ( boyfriend) are totally what I want to be at her age with someone! They are SO in love! And they make it through everything. And I can't wait to find a guy that TRULY does that for me. I thought I had a few months ago, but I was wrong. =]
I have Braison, who is probably the most distant sibling, but we're closest in age. Which means we fight WAY more. And we're deff going through the same things in the "teenage years" so we stress together and relate to eachother more, BUT we don't talk enough to know it. He came to New York with me recently and that was SO good for us! We actually sat down and had a conversation. I don't think I EVER noticed how much he's GROWN. I consider myself "pretty" mature. Maybe not completely, but I can have a conversation. And he can too! I didn't know how strong his moral value was. He's such a good person, at heart.
And then little Noah, who is the only person I know that can never TRULY stay angry with me. She's there for me through everything and ALWAYS has a smile. She's such an angel.

I have the best family, I just need to really work on bonding with them more. I've been spending a lot more time with Noah, but I think she only does that cause she's still in the "I wanna be JUST like Miles when I get older!" thing. That'll pass. Hopefully. Ha!

It's so hard to wake up, and notice that, EVEN if it's been like it for almost 2 years... there are only 3 kids left in the house. Me, Braison, and Noah. Trace and Brandi have grown so quickly and that scares me....

ANYWAY, I'm at rehearsal so I need to make my time worth it!

Yesterday, I felt REALLY bad. I was tired and everything. And for the first time, since last January I comlpetely drowned it in eyeliner before I left rehearsal! Ha. I put SO MUCH make-up on, and it made me feel a LOT better. =) we'll see how long THAT lasts.

Anyway, working super hard... this is senseless. I am making no sense of this blog. No point. So I think I'm gonna end it now before I make a fool of myself! Ha.

P.S. Last night before going home I stopped and I was outside on this little ledge thing in LA and people play music there. Well, I had my friend lend me their guitar and sat and sang "Drops of Jupiter". That is SUCH an obsession ofa song for me right now!! I LOVE it. I am SO nervous infront of little crowds..

Big crowds, ROCK my world. But little crowds I feel so judged and each individual person thinks something different and OMG. Ha. I was really nervous but it went well and I still LOVE that song.

Anyway, I love ya'll. Thanks for reading, again. Even though this had NO point! I'm getting yelled at by Mama, I gotta go rehearse some more =P

Love always, Miley Cyrus <3

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey Miley

    I have been stressed out lately my parents got a divorce and it's hard for me I am closer to my mom than my dad, my dad and I would always fight about stupid stuff. My sister is 23, my brother is 12, and I'm 20 my brother and I would always fight but me and my sister get along pretty well. I have been thinking about suicidal that past couple of days and I would like to spend more time with my dad because I only see him on sundays. My sister only comes home on the holidays and when she's home she is always spending time with her friends yeaterday I was in a bad mood so I locked myself in my room for about 2-3 hours. Every morning I wake up in a bad mood because my brother wakes me up to early and sometimes I don't feel like talking about how I feel but I can always tell you how I feel because you would know what I'm going through.

    Love You
    Kayla :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I understands practically nothing too much makes his me laugh!!
    You are a good actress and an excellent singer, it is incredible the insurance which you have in you, pays attention not to grow too fast you are young and kept silent have still full of bullshit has to make (laughter) I admire you. Rest as your does not change and does not especially listen to the jealous persons listen to your heart it will drive you.
    Shit I forgot of me presented then my name is roxy I am 16 years old and I lived in France!
    can i have your address msn if you have one of it?
    If you accept or refuses answers on http: // www.x-this-is-a-life-x1993.skyrock.com a blog has the french !! < 3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen