dinsdag 1 september 2009

my new smash single ‘Party in the USA’ is currently Number 1 in the iTunes chart in the USA.

And don't worry UK fans - be sure to keep an eye out for more news about it’s UK release soon as well as more exciting news!

Another congratulations to me for my 6 (yes 6!!) Teen Choice Awards. i an the first artist to ever win in three categories of music, movies and television!
I also performed my new single ‘Party In The USA’

i won the following awards:

*Choice Movie Actress Music/Dance (for Hannah Montana: The Movie)
*Choice Movie Hissy Fit (for Hannah Montana: The Movie)
*Choice TV Show Comedy (for Hannah Montana)
*Choice TV Actress Comedy (for Hannah Montana)
*Choice Music Single (for "The Climb")
*Choice Summer Song (for "Before The Storm" with Jonas Brothers)


Check out the ‘Party In The USA’ Performance from the Teen Choice Awards here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xegww...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten